Entrance exams for the 2016-2017 will be taking place on:
We want to ensure your child has the best opportunity at success. Exam groups are a maximum of 5 students at a time. Please call 450-973-9797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Friday October 7, 2016
Saturday October 15, 2016
Only Secondary 1 students are required to sit for an entrance exam. Their file and entrance exam results will be closely studied and they may be asked to come in for an interview. Students from Secondary 2 to Secondary 5 may be asked to come in for an interview after file assessment.
- Secondary 1 students who register will be contacted to schedule an Entrance Exam
- The exam is divided into three parts: English, French and Mathematics
- All necessary materials will be provided
- The duration of the exam will be three hours with a 15 minute break
- A snack will be served during the break