Fostering Knowledge, Compassion, Strength and Integrity
Our Mission Statement
North Star Academy Laval’s mission is to ensure that each student who joins our family becomes an enthusiastic learner and critical thinker. Our aim is to trigger students’ natural curiosity, with the intent of creating well-rounded citizens, prominent leaders, and individuals with strong values. In order to achieve this goal, North Star Academy Laval will provide students with moral guidance and an expanding set of tools and skills for academic success and personal development. In addition, ongoing and personalized collaboration with teachers will help students find and hone their academic goals. They will take lessons from NSAL that will transcend the classroom, informing their decisions and guiding their future endeavors.
Cornerstones for Success
- Students experience both student- centered and teacher-centered classrooms.
- Small classroom sizes ensure that individualized attention is a priority.
- Students of all academic ability are given the opportunity to reach their maximum potential.
- To support learning, a safe and healthy environment is provided.
- Community work is an integral part of student life for all to participate in.
- To shape well-rounded citizens and leaders, a strong focus is also placed on the arts and sports programs.
- We aim to equip students with the necessary skills to pursue post- secondary education.
- We emphasize respect and lead by example.
- The energy and enthusiasm of the faculty at NSAL will inspire students’ passion for learning
- Advanced Placement Program
- 100% success rate
- Safe and nurturing environment
- International and multicultural learning atmosphere
- Recognized by MEESR. Permit #63550
- Language of Instruction English and French
Non scholae, sed vitae disc
We learn not only for school, but for life